Balance of Payments of The United States comprises three accounts namely: current account, a financial and capital account. Current account details international trade and net domestic income as well as direct payments made to The United States whereas the financial account represents variation in international asset accumulation. Lastly, the capital account as the name suggests numerous financial transactions that do not affect economic output. These records are of essentiality to the country as it enables determine if the country is capable of sustaining the consumption of imports as well as stabilize the country’s economy. Balance of payment also illustrates country’s contribution to the world output, if it is a net consumer or a net producer. Net consumers are those countries with balance of payments deficit such that they import more than they export. They are hereby dependent on the aids and grants to run their economy. This type of economy leads to poverty and gradual economic growth.
Improve your paper
Our experts will explain your mistakes and predict the grade you are likely to get.
Use their recommendations to improve your paper and get a better grade.
- Essay (any type)
- Sir Gaiwan and the Green Knight
- 6 pages / 1650 words
What customers say
We have helped customers to improve their writings!
And here's what they say:
Check out our analysis service, and see for yourselfCheck your paper
All your money can be refunded if the work of our experts does not satisfy you.
Pay only after you approve the whole paper analysis or its part.
Make sure your writing efforts pay off with good grades
We offer numerous services including proofreading, document formatting, and copyediting of dissertations, book drafts, research papers, medical papers, companies’ web content, student essays, scientific journals, science papers, thesis samples, etc. And each proofreader in our team provides an array of distinctive editing options to fulfill your personal academic needs.
All the editors, who are also excellent academic writers, are native English speakers with a determination to fix and improve our client’s writing skills. Working purely with the English language, our editing agency has proofread more than a hundred thousand pieces of writing. Trust us: we’ll edit your academic writing with attention to detail and care. We thrive to provide services that are worth the value of your money.
What’s So Unique about Analyze.AcademicHelp.net?
If you need your piece corrected within tight deadlines, be calm and turn to our editorial team as 24 hours are the common turnaround time for most of orders (except for dissertation samples or research paper drafts which can take a bit longer to process). We’re determined to support all your vital deadlines without compromising on quality because we know how profound writing is important in the academic field. Besides, we know that if you just wanted to correct several symbols in your Word document, you would use some online tools. But you need much more than those, so be sure to test Analyze.Academichelp.net to experience:
- Affordable prices: our rates are rather cheap when it comes to editing services. We charge $4.5/page for analyzing your paper and giving comments/suggestions on how it can be improved.
- Wide range of services: copyediting, paraphrasing, custom proofreading/editing, text retouching, document formatting, grammar and spelling check, sentence structure correction and more.
- Professional team: our staff consists of real university professors, experienced editors/proofreaders who know what regular publishers want, and people with the needed background in the academic field. They are much more productive and reliable than any automated checker or mistake detector you might find on different sites.
- Extraordinary goals: our main task is not just to conduct a perfunctory spell check, correct the mistakes and forget about them. We strive to help you upgrade your writing skills in order to eliminate your needs to use such kind of service in the future.
Whether you are a third-year student who wants to polish your essay before submission or a scholar who wants to print a scientific article in a journal but can’t find a common ground with a publisher, you’ll get the help you need from our company. The results of our work are very important to us, that’s why we always try to explain every error or inconsistency as clear as possible, so that you wouldn’t have any negative effects from inability to correct your writing on your own in the future.
Want to cut down on your expenses and develop your own academic writing skills? Then find out how to submit your paper and go ahead!
How to Upload Your Paper for Analysis in a Fast Way?
Gain confidence and try our services to improve your papers and practice your skills without even leaving home. How? Follow these simple steps to submit your paper for proofreading or editing:
- create an account on our website;
- choose the service that you need;
- submit the essay/paper you want to edit;
- reserve money by filling out an online secure order form;
- get an assigned corrector and give them specific instructions;
- receive your checked academic piece with comments and suggestions;
- After reading though your analysis, transfer the reserved money to pay for the done job.
The submission process won’t take you more than 10 minutes but will bring fruitful results that can greatly influence your future. If you need a proof of the efficiency of our services, know that your writing skills improved with our help might become handy in business correspondence, presentation preparation or even a career as a writer! So, don’t miss this opportunity and become better at text crafting.
Boost Your Academic Performance Now!
If you want to improve your academic marks or writing style, Analyze.AcademicHelp.net is your best helper in this case. It doesn’t matter whether you need your paper proofread in a week or for tomorrow because our every editor can complete most of the tasks in 24 hour period. Just upload your paper and wait for the outcome! We’ll make your writing dreams come true.